The Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women’s annual conference takes place April 22 at St. Therese Parish in Northeast Portland. Topic is “Building fellowship and witness,” and participants will learn and share how to be strong advocates for the faith. The day includes:
• Anne Jochin and Edith Fuller describing their work at the St. Henry Parish library in Gresham
• Mass with Archbishop John Vlazny
• Catholic Charities discussing how to help build a new life for refugees
• Janice Carleton, author and inspirational speaker, will talk about the miracles of light and grace
• Lunch catered by the Ristorante Di Pompello.
St. Therese is at NE 132nd Avenue and Halsey Street. Cost of the event is $40. For more information, call Sue Anker at 503-252-2574 or Barb Francescon at 503-659-3034.